Terms and conditions of use
ONLINE SHOPPING > FORMS OF PAYMENT
Prices published on the site, payments and order invoices are in Euro. Packages are shipped with the courier Bartolini.
ONLINE SHOPPING > FORMS OF PAYMENT
The following forms of payment are accepted by les-ottomans.com:
By choosing payment by Bank Transfer, at the conclusion of the order the customer automatically receives a confirmation email containing the bank details of les-ottomans.com, following which the goods are set aside pending the arrival of the transfer to the account.
The customer is obliged to send a copy of the payment by e-mail within 48 hours of receipt of the order confirmation. If les-ottomans.com does not receive a copy of the payment within this period, it will cancel the order. We will dispatch the order when the transfer has reached our bank account and as soon as the goods are available in our warehouse.
By choosing the Paypal payment method, the customer can pay directly via his Paypal account. les-ottomans.com reserves the right to ship the goods only to the address indicated on the account verified by Paypal.
We would like to remind our new customers that les-ottomans.com may ask their bank or Paypal to verify the transaction, including contacting the counterparty bank. This verification may cause some delay in the shipment of your order.
les-ottomans.com reserves the right to require new customers to have the goods shipped to their billing address.
SHIPPING > SHIPPING METHODS
The shipping cost is calculated according to the country to which the goods will be shipped.
(See shipping costs table)
Packages destined for countries within the European Union do not contain an invoice or any other documentation with the value of the goods.
All shipments to countries outside the European Union, as required by customs procedures, are accompanied by an official invoice stating the value of the individual items.
If for any reason the customer is not satisfied with their purchase, items may be returned for a refund within 28 days from the date of receipt of the goods.
The label on the items to be returned must not be cut or broken..
To request a return authorisation, you need to access the My account, select the order and the items to be returned, and indicate the type of compensation desired. Once you have completed the procedure les-ottomans.com will send you a confirmation by e-mail, containing the Return Authorisation Number (R.A.N.), the shipping label and the instructions to be followed to return the goods.
Return shipping by the courier indicated by les-ottomans.com shall be borne by the customer.
The return shipment must be made within 28 days of receipt of the order.
The refund will be made as soon as the return arrives at the les-ottomans.com warehouse and the products have been verified.
For orders paid by Paypal or Bank Transfer the amount will be refunded to the original account.The refund will be issued in the same currency as the original purchase. Any difference in amount due to exchange rate fluctuation cannot be refunded.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The label on returned items must not be cut or broken.
- Returns must be sent inside the box les-ottomans.com
- In the event that the customer receives defective goods, or that errors occur in shipments by les-ottomans.comles-ottomans.com reserves the right to request photographic evidence before authorising returns for defective goods and to bear the cost of shipping the goods back to its premises.
- Returns authorised by les-ottomans.com must be shipped from the same country where the original order was delivered.
- les-ottomans.com reserves the right not to accept returns sent with couriers other than the one indicated in the e-mail with the return instructions if the delivery involves additional costs for les-ottomans.com or request collection from a branch of the courier company itself.
- les-ottomans.com also reserves the right to refuse unauthorised returns or returns that do not comply with all the conditions laid down.
- In such cases, the goods will be returned to the sender at the original shipping address.
- Any acceptance of such returns shall entail a charge equal to 100% of the value of the returned goods, excluding, however, shipping costs, which shall not be borne by les-ottomans.com.
For all aspects not specifically expressed, the European regulations for distance selling shall prevail.
SITE REGULATIONS > LEGAL TERMS
This notice contains the legal terms and conditions governing the site les-ottomans.com. By accessing the site les-ottomans.com users undertake to accept and agree to abide by all the conditions contained in this declaration.
les-ottomans.com reserves the right to ask users who do not accept or do not intend to comply with these terms to refrain from using the website les-ottomans.com.
Access to the site and its services is for personal use only.
Visualisation of the site les-ottomans.com provides customers with information on the products on offer together with the possibility of purchasing them.